Healthy Families of clallam county – for victims of abuse only
· Office: 1210 E Front St. #C (in the same building as Domino’s Pizza).
· Support Center. 1-360-452-HELP (1-360-452-4357) 24 hour crisis line, emergency and transition safe shelter for victims of domestic violence, support groups, counseling, and education, therapy and advocacy based counseling.
· CRIME VICTIM ADVOCACY. 1-360-452-2381
· Shelter applicants must be fleeing domestic violence or homeless due to domestic violence.
· Potential shelter clients will meet with an advocate.
· Location must not be disclosed.
· Drug use results in expulsion from shelter.
· Common areas shared in shelter.
· Shelter priority for women with children.